Friday, August 27, 2010

It feels like this is happening in tree time


Do you ever feel like the future is just too far away?
I'm sick of waiting for something to happen.
The whole application process is quite draining to me.
It's like you're waiting on heaven's door, waiting for some random person who doesn't even know you to decide whether or not you may enter. For some reason that's quite daunting....
And, yeah, I guess I'm impatient. I just want to start working and doing something meaningful. I'm doing my best not to waste my life, but sometimes it just seems like it's out of my control. I hate that things just don't happen by themselves - that in order to get to anything I love in this world I have to jump some sort of barrier. I guess you have to prove that you want it enough.

Why can't just wanting something enough be enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment

please keep it clean and ad-free...