I'm currently in the process of adding pages to my blog and I've started with a portfolio of my student work, which you can view under "student work"... go figure...
I couldn't control myself, because I was taught to elaborately explain everything I do in art, so all of it is accompanied by descriptions of my thought process.
I will add some sort of link to a simpler compilation of the images eventually, but right now you just have to ignore the writing, if you're looking to just see the images. Of course I encourage you to read what I wrote, as everything will make more sense that way ( or less?! it's a bit Memento style... as in the movie... and if that didn't give you a headache I don't know what will...)
Pages for animations and musical creations of mine will be added soon as well...
No comments:
Post a Comment
please keep it clean and ad-free...