Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Doodles = Fine Art in my humble opinion

Although I'm not sure you could call THIS: a doodle.
I wish I could give credit to whoever drew it, but I stole it from my friend Kyle's facebook page. I'm not sure if he drew it or somebody else did, but whoever you are... I am in awe of you. 0_0 * respect *
I'm still hunting for ideas for an art piece in my new room and thus found the beautiful drawing above. (Yes, I conduct research in my artsy fb friend's albums - don't tell me you don't, because I shall believe you... )I LOVE the color blue and just the idea of having maybe a series of sketches in the same (above) style makes me a tad excessively excited.
I'm also currently working on a short to accompany one of my piano improvs. (I'll post some sort of link to the music if I can figure out how) You'll see it once it's done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

please keep it clean and ad-free...