I have a job. Well, really I have two. But I only earn money with one of them. With the other I earn awesomeness.
Yessssss, maybe I'm boasting a little right now, but I'm just so unreasonably happy that I can't help myself. I've been skipping around for the past 10 minutes and also ate a celebratory Hanuta.
Glory. Pure and utter glory. (noooooo not udder. utter!)
I finally feel like my life is getting some direction, if only on a small scale. Baby steps right?
On other news, I went to the 'advanced' kickboxing class today and found it was easier, but strangely less fun. Who would have thought!? Sadly I'll be missing the beginners class on Friday, which makes me sad because my teacher is hilaaaaaaarious (yes, he really merits that many a's) but the sadness really only goes so far... Because I'm going HERE.
I can't even begin to describe to you how excited I am. No amount of celebratory Hanutas will suffice. Tomorrow I'll be going to stock up on energy drinks, because music starts in the early afternoon and gets better and better until, yes, 7 am. And I will be there, going manically strong.
Then on Saturday I will once more be missing my hilarious boxing coach to sleep and do the whole thing over again (different music, duh!)
Sunday, me and my friends will hopefully not miss the train back home and leave Berlin in what I predict to be the most complicatedly mixed state of bliss and exhaustion ever.
I cannot wait. I am counting the hours. I'm thinking of doing one of those cheesy countdowns on my iGoogle page AND facebook. It's THAT seriously exciting. I've also been seriously studying (aka listening to) the music of all the AH-mazing bands that will be there (hot chip, the editors, caribou, Adam Green, .... .... ... look at the list yo) and if that fails I've created the perfect combo of random words to fake lyrics whenever I don't know them. Serious Epicness requires serious preparation.
Beware Berlin, Lies is coming back!
No comments:
Post a Comment
please keep it clean and ad-free...